We helped transform this building with some roofing and new flashings.
Sheeted the internal ceiling of both offices, and the indoor external decks.
- ZINCALUME roofing materials to refurbish the existing flashings, including the custom box gutter which runs the entire length of the building and new COLORBOND caps to cover the existing brick parapet walls.
- COLORBOND Sheeting to the entire internal ceiling of office/s while incorporating the old beams and leaving them exposed.
- Fibreglass sheeting to the roof and the internal ceiling to enhance the office space and let an abundance of light into an otherwise dark space.
- Custom flashing work to tie in the new section to the old structure.
Being that this building is from the turn of the century, we faced issues like trusses not being straight and also sagging in spots, not to mention that the roof beams and rafters had warped and moved over time.
Internally sheeting of the ceiling was quite extensive as we needed to hand cut these down to the mm to mould in with these rafters to ensure no gaps.
Insulating the ceiling space while the sheeting was being installed, custom flashings to cap the ends of the sheets to give a clean crisp finish.
- Deliveries were exceptionally hard, being a busy street and 2 other construction sites within 50m of each other ment prompt loading and unloading of material and equipment.
- Ampelite fibreglass sheeting to the deck ceilings with custom cut insulation to provide shade with white sarking to make it blend in.
- working around other trades with material storage and working areas
A Transformation of such a historic building to become more than its former glory. Additional new offices that encompass the old with the new, a sense of nostalgia comes across and creates a great workspace with plenty of light with all the amenities and car parking underneath.