Working with a big construction group is certainly out of the ordinary for us but the overall look of this project from aspects of 6 different influential figures of the surrounding community along with a team of Architects truly does the over finish and presence on an already crowded Brisbane River scene of New Farm. Tasked with all the Standing seam Wall cladding and custom flashings to different faces of the multi million dollar residence.
- Not one of the concrete slabs or wall was level so there was as far as 25mm of packing down to 0 in one section which made flashing, batteneing and sheeting this really challenging.
- Flashing adn sheeting around windows, Balconies, planter boxes and ledges was quite time consuming
- Scaffolding as there was alot of it had to be pulled down and readjusted in some sections to make sheeting and flashing a possibility, at some stages for some areas the scaffold had to be completely gone for us to do final installs and finishes
- Long sheeting provided challenges with this type of standing seam which usually produces oil canning, we had cladded all walls from 10m down to 250mm all with no oil canning visible in all lights of the day.
- tying in different finishes, along with the metal, such as F/c board and rendering of block walls making it hard to get straight lines and the near perfect finish it deserves.
Announced as the 'Jewel of the Brisbane River' this multi million dollar multi residential building sitting in full view from across the river in New Farm. The standing seam is constantly on show when coming from either side of the road and truly pays testament to the design work and materials used to create a showpiece.
MyCladders are the go to team when needing a fantastic cladding result. Whenever we have a project that specifies architectural metal cladding...there is only one number we call.