Premium Metal Cladding
10 Reasons why MyCladders love to use Colorbond Maxline 340® metal cladding
Why is it so good? Well for a whole load of reasons.
- Maxline is one of the widest and deepest of all standing seam profiles at 340mm cover with 53mm ribs.
- Supports spacings can be as wide as 1500mm meaning less structural requirements, no ply board underneath.
- Maxline is installed onto concealed brackets that alow it to expand and contract along with the building
- Meets Australian standards for fire rating compliance.
- Maxline has purpose made mansard caps to transition roofing to walling seamlessly.
- Anticon insulation can be installed beneath Maxline sheeting and above the battens.
- Very strong and easy to install with minimal oil canning defects.
- Handles Cyclone wind zones.
- Available in all Roofing and cladding Colorbond colours.
- Less then 2 week lead time delivered out of Adelaide S.A.
MyCladders has completed a few projects in the past year using Maxline 340® with great results including – London Rd Chandler, Pope St Tarragindi, Kent Rd Wooloowin and Gregory Tce Spring Hill. We have a number of projects coming up that will include the use of Maxline 340® so keep an eye out on facebook, houzz and google for updates.
You can check out more about Maxline 340 at the Revolution Roofing home page
We have worked on a number of Maxline projects and they have all turned out fantastically. If we can help on your build give us a call to discuss if Maxline is suitable for you. 07 31773366 or go to our contact us page and we will get back to you asap!